Customize cookie settings
- Enhance your browsing experience on our website.
- Collect data so we can understand and improve our visitors’ experience.
- Enable us to carry out personalized advertising.
For details, see our privacy notice.
You can accept all cookies at once…
…or you can fine-tune your preferences in the cookie settings below.
The following cookies are needed for our website to function, so they are always on. They do not collect or contain personally identifiable information (PII).
- Cookie settings: This one’s a bit meta: If you have set preferences for which cookies you accept and which you don’t, we store those preferences to make sure we don’t load anything you didn’t agree to.
- Overlay cookies: We sometimes show overlays to provide additional content. If you dismiss an overlay, we store your preferences so you don’t keep seeing it.
- Affiliate cookie: If you were referred to us by an affiliate, this cookie contains information about the affiliate who referred you. It contains no information about you.
- Wistia: Our videos are hosted by Wistia. This cookie is used to collect fully anonymized viewing data.
User-experience cookies help us to improve our website and deliver better content to our audience. (We recommend you use them—or tools like them—to improve the user experience of your own website.)
- Google Analytics helps us to understand our visitors, so we can deliver better content.
- Google Optimize allows us to A/B test our content, to optimize it.
- Hotjar and SessionCam allows us to carry out surveys to ask for user feedback, and to view heatmaps of how visitors interact with our website, so we can deliver better content.
- HubSpot helps us to understand our visitors, so we can deliver better content.
Marketing cookies help us target our ads better. We use them mostly to show ads to users who have visited our website.
- Cookies set and used by Google Ads allow us to remarket, personalize, and target advertisements to users who have visited our website. (Google Ads Settings.)
- Cookies set and used by Facebook allow us to target advertisements and promote content to users who have visited our website.
- Cookies set and used by LinkedIn allow us to target advertisements and promote content to users who have visited our website.
© 2021 Conversion Rate Experts Limited. All rights reserved.