Wanted: Incredible engineer to give up engineering
We guarantee to beat your existing salary
Here’s your chance to make a sideways career move and join the revolution that’s happening right outside your cubicle.
We’re Conversion Rate Experts (CRE), and we scientifically optimize web businesses to make them more profitable. Not just any web businesses mind. Our client portfolio includes Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Dropbox.
Here at CRE we think—we know—that brilliant engineers are what’s needed in this industry, and we’re on a mission to recruit the very best there is. In fact, our Chairman and founder is a rocket scientist, and engineers are a key part of our management team.
What you’ll be doing—and why it’s an exciting opportunity
At CRE, we don’t guess what’s wrong with a web business. We find out. This is the job of our world-beating research department. The key question to address is “Why aren’t visitors converting?” and we leave no stone unturned in finding the answer.
Typically we’ll seek to understand different visitor types and intentions, identify user-experience problems, and gather and understand visitors’ objections. We have developed a unique approach to doing so that’s unrivalled in the industry.
And this is where you’ll come in. We’re looking for an engineering deity to join, and ultimately lead, our research department. We’re growing at a rate of knots, so we’re looking for someone who has the potential to follow suit. The role will effectively be a hands-on crash course in entrepreneurship.
Our methodology is much more scientific and accountable than most web businesses. The ideal candidate will be systematic in their approach, and able to master sophisticated technical concepts and apply them in situations where the cost of failure is high. You’ll also be a great communicator, capable of making sense of complex data and presenting it in a constantly innovating and evolving manner. Most of all, you’ll be a problem solver, able to think logically in complex situations.
Ideally the role will be based in our stunning UK offices in the spectacular thirteenth-century Hawkesyard Hall in Staffordshire, but we won’t be restricted by location. In fact we’re experts at working remotely, so wherever you’re based, this could be the role for you.
Salary is dependent on experience. We firmly believe that one great mind is better than one hundred mediocre ones, so we’re happy to pay the best rates for the best people.
You’ll need to have the potential to quickly become great at the following things
- Understanding the psychology of a website’s visitors.
- Project management, motivating teams, and mentoring others.
- Time management.
- Communicating complex subjects in a way that’s easy to understand.
- The psychology of persuasion.
- Web marketing.
- The Internet.
- Persuasive copywriting.
Interested? Great, let’s get started
- Read about us to see if you share our values and beliefs.
- Complete our online application form. Click here to start your escape.
Conversion Rate Experts (CRE) is an international consultancy that scientifically optimizes the profitability of online businesses. It has applied its methodology to some of the web’s most sophisticated companies, including Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Dropbox. Improvements of over 100% are commonplace.
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to work on your website—to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or, if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
4. If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.