“Golden questions” that reveal exactly why your visitors aren’t converting (slides and video)
(By the way, to get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter—the link opens in an overlay).
But what questions should you ask?
Below, you’ll find the slides and video from a webcast we co-presented with Sean Ellis, the CEO of Qualaroo. Sean has helped to grow some of Silicon Valley’s most successful startups, including Dropbox, LogMeIn and Eventbrite.
Our advice comes from years of experience increasing conversion rates for the world’s most sophisticated websites.
In this webcast, you’ll discover
- Six “golden questions” that we use to reveal exactly why visitors aren’t converting.
- A new way to think about questions, which will make it easier to know what to ask in any situation.
- Why we use the survey tool Qualaroo, and some inventive ways to use it to identify conversion opportunities.
Here are the slides:
And here’s a video of the talk:
If you want to try out Qualaroo, you can sign up for a free trial here.
To discover more survey questions, see our book, Making Websites Win (free copy here)—in particular the section called “Diagnose by…using survey tools (to ask your visitors and customers whatever you want to know).”
How much did you like this article?
What’s your goal today?
1. Hire us to grow your company
We’ve generated hundreds of millions for our clients, using our unique CRE Methodology™. To discover how we can help grow your business:
- Read our case studies, client success stories, and video testimonials.
- Learn about us, and our unique values, beliefs and quirks.
- Visit our “Services” page to see the process by which we assess whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- Claim your FREE website strategy session with one of our renowned experts.
2. Learn how to do conversion
Download a free copy of our Amazon #1 best-selling book, Making Websites Win, recommended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Moz, Econsultancy, and many more industry leaders. You’ll also be subscribed to our email newsletter and notified whenever we publish new articles or have something interesting to share.
Browse hundreds of articles, containing an amazing number of useful tools and techniques. Many readers tell us they have doubled their sales by following the advice in these articles.
3. Join our team (we’re actively hiring!)
If you want to join our team—or discover why our team members love working with us—then see our “Careers” page.
4. Contact us
We help businesses worldwide, so get in touch!
© 2022 Conversion Rate Experts Limited. All rights reserved.