Tips and tools: 42 tools for onboarding users, 10 tips for customer referrals, how to get enterprises to buy from you, and more
(By the way, to get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.)
Here are some great resources we have recently shared with one another(We don’t profit from recommending things. We just love sharing things we think you’ll appreciate. You can see our other Tips and Tools articles here.)
Here are some great resources we have recently shared with one another:
- Book summaries: The entrepreneur Derek Sivers reviews the books he reads. His list is becoming a great resource.
- Explainer videos: Most marketing explainer videos are bad. CGP Grey’s explainer videos aren’t trying to sell anything, but they are great. The one about “The Rules for Rulers” shows how effective the medium can be.
- Free stock images: Pexels and Unsplash are great. “Stock images that don’t suck” contains some other useful resources.
- Learning languages: The easiest way to be perceived as having improved at learning a language is to develop a good accent. FluentIn3Months describes some practical tips for improving your accent.
- Bought a new MacBook Pro?: This and this are the most useful guides we’ve found for identifying which cables and adapters you need to buy. We found them to be more useful than Apple’s own guide.
- Optimizing sales scripts: In this Google Doc, someone has applied the Voss Negotiation technique to the script given to Hillary Clinton’s canvassers.
- If your customers are influenced by peer pressure: Kevin Simler has written a great article introducing the concept of “crony beliefs,” beliefs that people have not because the belief has real-world merit, but because the belief confers social advantages, helping a person to show off, suck up, or fit in. The more your customers are influenced by peer pressure, the more useful it is that you understand this concept.
- Onboarding users: Appcues published a great list of 42 essential user onboarding tools to drive your app’s growth. In particular, UserOnboard.com by our friend Samuel Hulick is a great resource of onboarding funnels for your swipe file.
- Selling SaaS to enterprises: EnterpriseReady is an amazing guide for any software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that wants to sell to enterprises. The guide argues that selling to enterprises is mainly about building for enterprises. It describes the features that enterprises need most, and why they need them. It then describes how to implement those features, with examples.
What’s your goal today?
1. Hire us to grow your company
We’ve generated hundreds of millions for our clients, using our unique CRE Methodology™. To discover how we can help grow your business:
- Read our case studies, client success stories, and video testimonials.
- Learn about us, and our unique values, beliefs and quirks.
- Visit our “Services” page to see the process by which we assess whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- Schedule your FREE website strategy session with one of our renowned experts.
Schedule your FREE strategy session
2. Learn how to do conversion
Download a free copy of our Amazon #1 best-selling book, Making Websites Win, recommended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Moz, Econsultancy, and many more industry leaders. You’ll also be subscribed to our email newsletter and notified whenever we publish new articles or have something interesting to share.
Browse hundreds of articles, containing an amazing number of useful tools and techniques. Many readers tell us they have doubled their sales by following the advice in these articles.
Download a free copy of our best-selling book
3. Join our team (we’re actively hiring!)
If you want to join our team—or discover why our team members love working with us—then see our “Careers” page.
4. Contact us
We help businesses worldwide, so get in touch!
© 2023 Conversion Rate Experts Limited. All rights reserved.