How Dropbox does A/B-testing
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter (the link opens in an overlay).
We were recently invited to speak at Google’s European headquarters. For part of the session, one of our clients, Dropbox, kindly agreed to be interviewed by our co-founder Karl Blanks.
It’s not often that you get to see inside companies as successful and inspiring as Dropbox. In the following video with Brian O’Sullivan—a Senior Growth Marketing Manager for Dropbox—we discuss the following issues:
- The low-traffic problem: How can you grow a website that doesn’t get enough traffic for A/B-testing?
- Internationalization: When your visitors are in many different countries, how should you vary the messaging to them?
- Brian’s best advice for growing smaller companies.
- What are the challenges with growing a large company?
- The pros and cons of iterative testing versus innovative testing.
- The advantages of working at a sophisticated technology company like Dropbox.
- B2C and B2B: How to juggle business-to-consumer and business-to-business sales.
“Humans are essentially all the same. One thing they have in common is they all think they’re different.”
How much did you like this article?
© 2020 Implementra Limited trading as Conversion Rate Experts. All rights reserved.