How we work with ecommerce and retail companies
Some of our clients in ecommerce and retail.
If you double the number of experiments you do per year you’re going to double your inventiveness”—Jeff Bezos, CEO of Amazon.
Our ecommerce and retail team has helped to grow the following organizations:
- Ambitious ecommerce startups (Morphsuits, LED Hut, SimpliSafe)
- Market-leading ecommerce businesses (Amazon, Apple, Dell, Cartridge Save)
- Other companies that are heavily investing in ecommerce (Dyson, Sony, Vodafone and O2)
- The world’s leading Silicon Valley companies (including Google and Facebook).
They understand your opportunities, challenges, and threats, and can help you to identify them, address them, and deliver huge growth for your business (and career).
How we help ecommerce and retail companies
We help clients to achieve the following:
- Optimize the customer experience of websites and apps. Make it easier for visitors to buy online.
- Measurably reduce the number of visitors who abandon during the checkout process, inundating contact centers with calls.
- Increase average order value by optimizing up-sells and cross-sells.
- Create strong online positioning and branding to differentiate from competitors, generate PR, increase word-of-mouth, and grow market share.
- Dramatically improve UX, design and copy to persuade more visitors to engage and buy from advertising, landing pages, websites, apps, emails, contact centres and retail stores.
- Implement refer-a-friend programs that generate new customers—and customer testimonials— from positive word-of-mouth.
- Leverage customer reviews and social proof to increase sales.
- Profit from lead-generation and email-nurturing programs for visitors who “are still researching.”
- Increase lifetime customer value with loyalty programs and communities.
- Reduce customer-service calls and complaints, and incorporate web-based self-service platforms.
- Reduce advertising risk and marketing risk. Before a new campaign goes live, find out if it will increase—or reduce—sales.
- Test new products and services—and marketing campaigns—by leveraging analytics, research and experimentation.
- Map the entire customer journey, identifying and prioritizing which touchpoints are bottlenecks that need improvement.
- Multi-channel tracking, attribution and experimentation. Transfer winning online campaigns offline.
- Speed up time-to-market. Reduce the time it takes to plan, test, get stakeholder approval, and then launch new marketing initiatives and messaging.
- Test and optimize pricing models. Promote the most popular and profitable products across channels—and across devices—with minimal drop-out.
- Increase market share. Stop visitors and customers from being lost to competitors. Counter the threat of startups, by becoming more digital-centric. Plan for international expansion, by increasing the certainty of launching successfully.
- Identify opportunities for growth that need no additional budget.
- Improve the return on investment (ROI) from existing advertising and marketing budgets.
- Create a culture of customer-centric decision-making. Know when—and how—to A/B-test marketing propositions.
See the results we’ve achieved
Each experiment we run is logged in a database, so we know for certain what works. Contact us, and we’ll send you a list of the types and sizes of wins we’ve had for companies like yours.
Testimonials and case studies from our ecommerce and retail clients
Vodafone is a multinational telecoms company.
“They increased our conversion rate by 300%.”
SimpliSafe designs—and markets—home security alarms.
Five-times increase in revenue.
We have helped TopCashback to be one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the UK. For three years in a row.
“Sales nearly tripled.”
Mobal sells international cell phones.
“Tripled sales within 12 months to $9.1 million.”
Sunshine.co.uk is an online travel operator.
From £17 million to £31 million per year.
DefShop is one of Europe’s leading online hip-hop clothing retailers.
Doubled the sales of some of the best-selling brands.
Broadband.co.uk allows users to compare and purchase broadband services.
Sales nearly tripled.
We helped Morphsuits to become the 18th-fastest-growing company in the UK.
63% increase in sales.
Francisco Bustos, CEO and founder of daFlores.
“Our profits have gone increasingly up.”
LED Hut is the UK’s market-leading online seller of LED bulbs.
“The results have been extremely positive.”
FreestyleXtreme describes itself as “Earth’s largest action-sports store.” It sells more than 100 brands in 17 different languages.
“The results have been great so far. Sales have been going up.”
Managing Director of the UK’s largest printer-ink company.
“If you’re serious about getting the best results … then they are the number-one choice.”
Managing Director of the UK’s largest printer-ink company.
“We were turning over £1 million. Now we’re turning over £36 million.”
AlgaeCal is a health ecommerce company.
“You’re just losing money every day that you don’t hire CRE.”
Norman Records is an online record store. Econsultancy described its website as a “masterclass of ecommerce design.”
“Seeing growth quicker than we expected.”
Nazli Yuzak, Senior Digital Optimization Consultant at Dell.
“If you don’t have a solid conversion rate plan, I would definitely advise you to get in touch with Conversion Rate Experts.”
Julian Hearn is the CEO and founder of Huel, a “nutritionally complete” food.
“£3 million added revenue per calendar year.”
Tesalate is a market-leading fashion brand.
“Our company grew exponentially”
MitoQ is a provider of health supplements.
“200% increase in revenue.”
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to work on your website—to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or, if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
4. If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.