How we work with health and fitness companies
Just a few of our clients in health and fitness.
Our health and fitness team has helped to grow…
- Online pharmacies
- Weight management programs
- Health and wellbeing membership websites
- Diet and nutrition products and services
- Healthcare and insurance companies
- Disruptive fitness and dieting apps
They’ve also worked with the world’s leading Silicon Valley companies (including Google and Facebook) and are at the cutting edge of conversion rate optimization.
How we help health and fitness companies to grow
We have developed a unique methodology that is proven to increase the following:
- Product sales
- Customer leads
- Free subscribers to paying customers
- Customer retention and renewals
We’ve helped many offline companies to
- Transition to online platforms and communities
- Seize new growth opportunities for mobile and apps
Such improvements provide a greater return on investment (ROI) from advertising and marketing budgets, accelerate growth, and increase market share and profitability.
See the results we’ve achieved
Each experiment we run is logged in a database, so we know for certain what works. Contact us, and we’ll send you a list of the types and sizes of wins we’ve had for companies like yours.
Testimonials and case studies from our health and fitness clients
Jacob Stark is the Director of Digital Strategy at Jenny Craig, the leading weight-loss company.
“About $10 million of increased potential revenue.”
Mike Lee, co-founder of the world’s largest diet-and-fitness community, MyFitnessPal, describes how quickly we learned his business and were able to contribute.
241% increase in sign-ups.
HealthExpress is an online healthcare provider.
“Additional revenue of £1 million per year.”
Doug McLaulin is Head of Growth Marketing at eMeals, the market leader in online meal planning.
“Allowed us to enter into a current growth stage that we have really never experienced beforehand, experiencing record growth.”
AlgaeCal is a health ecommerce company.
“You’re just losing money every day that you don’t hire CRE.”
Julian Hearn is the CEO and founder of Huel, a “nutritionally complete” food.
“£3 million added revenue per calendar year.”
Andy Fossett is co-founder and CEO of GMB Fitness, an online exercise training company.
“CRE pushed us to try tests we normally wouldn’t have gone for. They took the time to teach our team their process, and we’ve learned a lot about how people use our site and what stops them from trying our product.”
Kell Wynn is Director of Digital Marketing at Pritikin, a leading weight-loss company.
“The results have been exceptional. CRE are super responsive and very professional.
“We’ve also learned a lot. I can’t overemphasize the educational aspect of the program. It has been just as important as the financial gains.”
Best Worlds is a web development agency that specializes in Magento and WordPress.
“Really big results. Wins that had numbers that are almost hard to believe.”
Focus Clinics is a world-leading clinic for laser eye surgery.
“All this cold analysis comes from a warm team who are a delight to deal with”
Adaptive Health is a leader in science-based nutritional health supplements.
“Before we hired Conversion Rate Experts (CRE), we’d already had wins by using the materials CRE had published—the great case studies and articles. We figured we could expect even better results working with their teams directly.
“We haven’t been disappointed. Over the last few years, we’ve seen numerous, substantial wins, which have had a significant effect on our bottom line.
“CRE led us in directions we wouldn’t have pursued, which resulted in concrete wins that have enabled us to adopt new channels for acquiring customers, channels that would otherwise have been impossible.
“If any organization is looking to improve its testing program (or even to begin one), I’d highly recommend they hire the talents and resources of Conversion Rate Experts.”
MitoQ is a provider of health supplements.
“200% increase in revenue.”
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to work on your website—to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or, if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
4. If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email.
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.