The Infinite Manager series
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter (the link opens in a new tab).
Published: January 2020
An unconventional way to manage your company
We made the unusual decision to publish an extract from our in-house onboarding flow, which all new team members follow when they join us.
It received so much positive feedback we have since published more, as a mini-series, which we’re calling The Infinite Manager. The articles describe the unconventional operating system that has enabled our small team to have such an impact on the web’s leading companies.
Index of the articles in the series
- The most powerful technique we know is Genchi Genbutsu
- The Infinite Manager (Part 1): Flow Management—our secret to managing overwhelming volumes of work
- The Infinite Manager (Part 2): How we manage our personal flows
- Everyday examples that lead to “Genchi Genbutsu breakthroughs” in productivity
- The Infinite Manager (Part 3): The philosophy of management that inspired us
- The Infinite Manager (Part 4): Duplication is evil
© 2020 Implementra Limited trading as Conversion Rate Experts. All rights reserved.