The Infinite Manager: How to run a highly efficient remote company
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter (the link opens in an overlay).
Last updated: April 2020
An unconventional way to manage your company
We made the unusual decision to publish an extract from our in-house onboarding flow, which all new team members follow when they join us.
It received so much positive feedback we have since published more, as a mini-series, which we’re calling The Infinite Manager. The articles describe the unconventional operating system that has enabled our small remote-working team to have such an impact on the web’s leading companies.
Index of the articles in the series
- “Genchi Genbutsu” is the most powerful technique we know
- Everyday examples that lead to “Genchi Genbutsu breakthroughs” in productivity
- Flow Management—our secret to managing overwhelming volumes of work
- How we manage our personal flows
- How flows can eliminate work, so you only have to think once
- Another example flow: Selling remotely: How to grow your business with remote sales calls and webinars
- An exercise to make you rethink how you manage projects
- Duplication is evil
Other relevant articles
- “Most remote-working advice is fluff. On this page, we are compiling answers to your remote-working challenges.”
- 78 tips for “lockdown working”
How much did you like this article?
© 2020 Implementra Limited trading as Conversion Rate Experts. All rights reserved.