How we make the world’s best mobile websites even better
The following is from our huge library of client successes—why not join them?
Our founder, Karl Blanks, speaking about how we make the world’s best mobile websites even better.
Google recently invited us to speak at its European headquarters about how we make the world’s best websites even better.
The talk focuses on mobile—because that’s what the world’s best web companies are focusing on these days.
Because Tinder and Pokémon GO are the tip of the iceberg. Just when you thought that the web was reaching saturation, mobile has reset the game, creating a new way for companies to disrupt and dominate. Mobile is now the biggest opportunity—and threat—for online businesses.
Here’s what you’ll get from the video above, (which is just 13 minutes long):
- Why mobile is much more than just a smaller screen; it’s the next web gold rush.
- We have evaluated almost every available tool for mobile conversion. We reveal the “vital few” tools that we have found to be most useful for creating mobile websites that thrash their competitors.
- A case study of how we helped to grow a business by a record-breaking 470% in a year, using an entirely mobile funnel.
In case you haven’t seen it already, don’t miss the other session from the same day: an interview with one of our clients, Dropbox.
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to work on your website—to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or, if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
4. If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.
Great resources: 42 tools for onboarding users, 10 tips for customer referrals, how to get enterprises to buy from you, and more
“Seeing growth quicker than we expected,” says Norman Records, an e‑commerce store