We were recently interviewed for a podcast called Web Payload. The interview covered a lot of subjects that we haven’t discussed in public before, including
- Secret copywriting words.
- How we acquired clients like Google, Apple and Facebook.
- How our company works.
- Why we don’t do Twitter.
To hear the interview, and other talks of ours, subscribe to our podcast.
If you’d prefer to read a full transcript of the interview, visit Web Payload’s site.
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to work on your website—to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or, if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.