Qualaroo (formerly known as KISSinsights): a free conversion tool you MUST use
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter (the link opens in an overlay).
Last updated: March 2020
Have you used Qualaroo (formerly known as KISSinsights) yet? It’s a fantastic tool from the people who created Crazy Egg and KISSmetrics. It lets you easily add smart-looking surveys to the bottom corner of your website.
Here are some of its features:
- Choose what type of response you want: you can have radio buttons, multiple-answer checkboxes, or open text fields.
- Choose whom you want to participate in the survey. For example, “Only show the survey to returning visitors who have been viewing the page for more than 50 seconds.”
- Ask several questions in one go.
- Receive email notifications of responses.
- Once the code has been added to your website, you can create and launch surveys entirely from within Qualaroo’s control panel, so you don’t require any further support from your web developers.
However, its best feature is that it’s intelligently designed, and is easy to use. It just works. We started using it a few weeks ago, and we’re hooked.
There’s a free version, so give Qualaroo a try, and let us know what you think.
(By the way, that’s not an affiliate link. We’re vendor neutral, and we don’t profit from recommending technology.)
Qualaroo is so good, we’ve added it to our illustrious list of conversion tools for understanding why your website’s visitors aren’t converting.
How much did you like this article?
© 2020 Implementra Limited trading as Conversion Rate Experts. All rights reserved.