Our speaking engagements and schedule
We’ve had the pleasure of speaking at some fantastic industry conferences, for organizations worldwide. This page lists our forthcoming schedule of keynotes, presentations, and training events, as well as our past engagements.
If you’re attending any of the conferences below, come along and say hello. We’d love to meet you in person!
- Entrepreneurs Circle’s Getting And Keeping Customers Convention 2021, Birmingham, Friday 1, 2021, Things you can start next week to quickly grow your company.
- Digital Marketing Podcast by Target Internet, February 22, 2021, Episode 269 – Accelerate your projects with Triple R.
- Growing Your Agency Podcast by PhoneWagon, January 15, 2020, Episode 63: Here’s How Ben Jesson from Conversion Rate Experts Grew A Company 7x in 3 years.
- The Melting Pot Podcast, November 19, 2019, Episode 65: It all began with coining the phrase “Conversion Rate Optimisation”.
- SaaS Marketing Insights Podcast, October, 2019, Episode 46: Maximizing conversions with Ben Jesson of Conversion Rate Experts.
- Three Marketers Walk Into A Podcast, August 5, 2019, The nine-step process to maximise your conversion rates, with Karl Blanks and Ben Jesson [Episode 67].
- Diggin Travel webinar, December 6, 2018, How to build a great CRO program.
- The Marketing Book Podcast, March 8, 2018, Making Websites Win: Apply the customer-centric methodology that has doubled the sales of many leading websites.
- Forrester CX Europe, London, November 14–15, 2017.
- Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, November 8, 2017, Websites win: Why you should move your career to the web.
- Conversion Conference London, October 11, 2017, Firing on all 14 cylinders: The fourteen differences between winning and losing websites.
- Digital Marketing for Financial Services Summit, September 21, 2017.
- Sales Conversion Success Summit web-based virtual conference, June 6–9, 2017, Why optimization and A/B testing should be a top priority.
- Marketing for Owners podcast, May 15, 2017, Interview with Conversion Rate Experts.
- Entrepreneurs Organization event, May 9, 2017, Guru event: Increasing your website’s profits.
- Conversion World web-based virtual conference, March 9–10, 2017, How to profit from mobile. And how we grew a company by 470% by optimizing its mobile flow.
- Growth Hacking World, London, December 7, 2016, Scientific growth hacking: How we’ve grown many of the web’s most successful companies.
- Conversion Conference, London, October 28, 2016, Conversion for mobile devices.
- Growth Hacking Virtual Summit, October 20, 2016, The Mobile Goldrush: Why mobile is now the biggest opportunity. And how to create mobile websites that dominate your market.
- Conversion@Google, September 28, 2016, Multi-device conversion.
- FinTech Circle Alumni Event, March 2, 2016, How to grow crazily fast using scientific marketing.
- The Growth Hacking Podcast, January 4, 2016, 3x growth in 1 year with scientific split tests.
- Mentoring the startups at Ignite incubator, September 23, 2015.
- Conversion World web-based virtual conference, April 21, 2015, Why some of your projects take ten times longer than they should. And what to do about it.
- Moz webinar, December 4, 2014, Moz’s Rand Fishkin and Conversion Rate Experts’ Karl Blanks share conversion mistakes they’ve made.
- The Virtual Optimizely Experience, December 3, 2014, Gaining momentum for your optimization program in 2015.
- The Growth Hacking Conference, London, October 28, 2014.
- Optimizely webcast, October 23, 2014, Gruesome conversion killers (part two).
- The Optimizely Experience, London, October 9, 2014, Site review roundtables.
- Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, September 19, 2014, We have designed pages for more top-500 websites than any other company. Here’s why they are winning.
- Optimizely webcast, September 18, 2014, Gruesome conversion killers (part one).
- Web Payload podcast, June 20, 2014, Conversion rate optimisation.
- EOUnlimited London 2014, London, June 6, 2014, Web workshop.
- TheLiveEvent Europe (the WhichTestWon conference), London, May 29–30, 2014, Stop wading through treacle! How to prioritize and implement faster.
- Find the Edge podcast, March 26, 2014, How to convert more buyers.
- ICMA (International Classified Media Association) webcast, December 10, 2013, How to find out why your visitors aren’t spending more.
- Qualaroo webcast, October 17, 2013, Stop guessing and start identifying real opportunities for conversion rate improvement.
- EO24, London, November 21, 2013, How to know exactly why your web visitors aren’t buying—and how to fix it.
- Econsultancy’s Digital Cream FX, October 10, 2013, Onsite conversion rate optimisation.
- Econsultancy’s JUMP, October 9, 2013, Conversion clinic.
- Visual Website Optimizer webcast, October 2, 2013, How to beat most professional copywriters.
- Kampyle webcast, September 5, 2013, Ask us anything.
- The Web Psychologist podcast, August 7, 2013, Interview about growing businesses.
- iLive 2013, Latvia, May 9, 2013, A crash course in conversion (a remote broadcast presentation).
- UserTesting.com webcast, May 8, 2013, Are your visitors losing the will to live? (How to make millions from user testing).
- Econsultancy’s Digital Cream, London, UK, March 20, 2013, Customer experience & B2B conversion.
- Dell in-house talk, March 18, 2013, The most time-efficient (and profitable) techniques for getting inside customers’ minds.
- Smart Insights Online Summit, January 11, 2013, Conversion rate optimisation priorities for 2013.
- Conversion Conference London, UK, November 27–28, 2012, The art of persuasion: Copywriting for conversion and Top usability mistakes.
- The IGT Cloud Summit, Tel Aviv, Israel, October 23, 2012, SaaS Conversion: How we grew Crazy Egg’s conversion rate by 363%.
- Convert Insights webcast, October 19, 2012, Conversion rate optimization: A novel, easy-to-implement methodology for growing even the most sophisticated web businesses.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 16, 2012, Conversion site clinic: Live!
- Kampyle webcast, July 23, 2012, Conversion rate optimization for SaaS startups: Which activities are useful and which are a waste of time?
- a4uexpo Europe, Barcelona, Spain, June 19, 2012, Conversion writing: Words that sell—what exactly are they?
- 2XC webcast, March 29, 2012, Method marketing.
- SMX Munich, Germany, March 27, 2012, Winning strategies and KPIs for search marketers.
- SeeWhy webcast, March 20, 2012, Increase online sales by 50% with these five conversion techniques.
- Econsultancy’s Digital Cream, London, UK, March 15, 2012, Onsite conversion rate optimisation roundtable.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) London, UK, February 20–24, 2012, Landing page optimisation: how to transform your landing pages in just 60 minutes and Conversion rate optimisation: a novel, easy-to-implement methodology for growing even the most sophisticated web businesses.
- Conversion Conference London, UK, November 30–December 1, 2011, The science of split and multivariate testing, Why won’t you buy? Finding and eliminating Conversion Blockers, and Top tool kit of the conversion experts.
- SASCon Mini, Manchester, UK, November 24, 2011, Method marketing—Some quirky-but-powerful techniques we’ve developed for understanding why visitors aren’t converting.
- Conversion Conference Germany, Hamburg, Germany, November 7–8, 2011, User experience and design for conversion and Decoding customer behavior and nurturing engagement online.
- Conversion Conference East, New York, USA, October 19–20, 2011, The science behind abandonment recovery, and 15 tools that reveal why and The human connection: persuading through caring, empathy, and emotion.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 18–19, 2011, Copywriting for conversion: What the hell are the “words that sell”?
- Performance in Fashion & Beauty, London, UK, July 6, 2011, Engaging content for the social web.
- SAScon, Manchester, UK, May 19, 2011, Credit where credit is due–conversion attribution.
- AdWords Advantage Online Summit, Web conference, May 12, 2011, A proven system for reliably increasing your website’s conversion rate.
- Online Marketing Connect (OMC) Conversion Focus Week, Web conference, April 14, 2011, Gruesome conversion killers: common causes of conversion death.
- eMetrics Marketing Optimisation Summit, Munich, Germany, April 5, 2011, The key conversion killers and how to avoid them!
- SMX Munich, Germany, April 5, 2011, Maximum effect: optimising conversion rates.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) London, UK, February 25, 2011, Conversion clinic panel.
- Landing Page Success Summit 2010, Online Conversion Conference, November 30–December 16, 2010, Gruesome conversion killers: common causes of conversion death.
- SIPA’s Online Publishing and Marketing Summit, London, UK, November 18, 2010, Website workshop: increasing conversions and building membership.
- Conversion Conference London, UK, November 1–2, 2010, E-commerce optimisation, Rapid fire—live landing page critiques, Multivariate testing, and Conversion killers & usability pitfalls.
- Conversion Conference Germany, Hamburg, Germany, October 27–28, 2010, The power of split testing, Graphic design for conversion, and Secrets of effective lead generation.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 12–13, 2010, Conversion-killing mistakes: 15 things that most affiliates still aren’t doing in 2010 and Advertiser and publisher conversion clinic.
- Budapest Affiliate Conference, Budapest, Hungary, October 8, 2010, Advanced affiliate marketing conversion optimisation strategies that work.
- IPA’s Click Your Way to Success Seminar, London, UK, September 30, 2010, Conversion optimisation.
- Think Visibility Conference, Leeds, UK, September 4, 2010, Gruesome conversion killers: 15 common causes of conversion death.
- a4uexpo Europe, Munich, Germany, May 19, 2010, Conversion-killing mistakes: 15 simple things that most affiliates still aren’t doing in 2010.
- SMX London, UK, May 18, 2010, Conversion science and Making sense of all the numbers.
- SAScon, Manchester, UK, April 28, 2010, Conversion attribution—understanding the search path and Analytics 2.0—it’s more than just visits.
- SIPA’s Website Conversion Secrets From The Experts Conference, London, UK, April 19, 2010, Advanced landing page strategies: 12 techniques we’ve used to double the profits of information publishers.
- SEOmoz/Distilled PRO Training Series, London, UK, October 19, 2009, How we grew the sales of SEOmoz—and how you can use the same process on your own website.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 13–14, 2009, Landing Page Success Story: how we increased SEOmoz’s sales by 170% and Beat your merchants at their own game.
- Drayton Bird’s EADIM, London, UK, October 8, 2009, Direct marketing in a digital world—why most of your visitors aren’t acting and Direct marketing in a digital world—22 techniques to make your visitors act.
- The System Seminar Intensive, London, UK, September 26, 2009, Conversion rate optimisation: interactive site clinic.
- ad:tech London, UK, September 22, 2009, Conversion rate optimisation 101: proven conversion techniques you can put to use immediately.
- SEOmoz PRO Training Series, Seattle, USA, August 25, 2009, How we grew the sales of SEOmoz—and how you can use the same process on your own website.
- Design For Conversion, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 12, 2009, Keynote: a robust system for increasing any website’s conversion rate.
- eMetrics Marketing Optimisation Summit, London, UK, May 18–19, 2009, Conversion clinic: This is your chance to have your web pages analyzed and critiqued by Conversion Rate Experts.
- SMX Advanced London, UK, May 18, 2009, Paid search day: landing pages & multivariate testing.
- a4uexpo Amsterdam, Netherlands, April 28–29, 2009, Conversion clinic: “Recession proofing” your landing pages and Landing page success story: how we increased SEOmoz’s sales by 170%.
- SMX Sydney, Australia, April 3, 2009, 23 proven techniques for increasing your conversion rate.
- The System Seminar, Chicago, USA, March 28–29, 2009, Internet marketing is NOT rocket science—YOU can do this and How to use the internet to get to know your customers intimately.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) New York, USA, March 26, 2009, Extreme makeover: live ad copy and continuity clinic.
- Search Engine Strategies (SES) London, UK, February 19, 2009, “Improve me” track: ad copy and continuity clinic.
- Google, London, UK, November 21, 2008, The 9 stages of conversion rate optimisation.
- The System Seminar Intensive, London, UK, November 16, 2008, How to maximize the value of every click.
- SMX London, UK, November 5, 2008, What you should be measuring—but aren’t.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 15, 2008, How to increase conversions—a new approach, based on psychological methods.
- Google, Mountain View, California, USA, November 10, 2007, How we got 3x as many customers … without spending a penny more on advertising.
- a4uexpo London, UK, October 4, 2007, How we tripled the size of a multimillion dollar company.
- David Naylor’s SEO Days, London, UK, March 21, 2007, Learn about the arsenal of weapons you’ll need to dominate your market without having to spend a penny more on advertising.
Which other events should we attend?
If you’re unable to attend any of these events, please contact us to let us know which events you think we should attend.
Want us to speak at your event?
We present mainly to corporate audiences and conferences in Europe and the United States. For details on hiring us to speak at your event, contact our London or New York office.
Our media kit
Bio for Conversion Rate Experts
Conversion Rate Experts (CRE) is the world’s leading agency for conversion rate optimization (CRO)—a term it coined in 2007.
It has worked in over 80 different verticals, in 11 languages, and 39 countries, helping to optimize the profits of some of the web’s most sophisticated companies, including Amazon, Apple, Google, Facebook, and Dropbox, as well as many blue-chip enterprises, financial institutions, media companies, and fast-growing startups.
CRE increases the profits of businesses scientifically by analyzing their websites’ visitors, creating optimized pages, and then A/B testing them to measure the increase in sales. Its proprietary Wins Database allows it to draw upon 14 years of experiments, so it knows what works in each situation. It has generated billions in revenue for its clients, and double- and triple-digit improvements are the norm.
CRE has twice been awarded a Queen’s Award for Enterprise—the UK’s highest official award for business—from Her Majesty The Queen.
Bio snippet for Dr. Karl Blanks
Karl is the CTO and co-founder of Conversion Rate Experts (CRE). A former scientist with a PhD from Cambridge University, he’s co-author of Making Websites Win, an Amazon #1 best-seller in 15 categories.
Bio snippet for Ben Jesson
Ben is the CEO and co-founder of Conversion Rate Experts (CRE). He’s co-author of Making Websites Win, an Amazon #1 best-seller in 15 categories.
To download the following high-resolution images, right-click on the links:
Our corporate identity guidelines—including our fonts, logo and colors
If, for whatever reason, you need to know which shades of green we use, which fonts go where, etc., (maybe you’re decorating your bedroom with a Conversion Rate Experts theme), then see our corporate identity guidelines.
What’s your goal today?
1. Hire us to grow your company
We’ve generated hundreds of millions for our clients, using our unique CRE Methodology™. To discover how we can help grow your business:
- Read our case studies, client success stories, and video testimonials.
- Learn about us, and our unique values, beliefs and quirks.
- Visit our “Services” page to see the process by which we assess whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- Claim your FREE website strategy session with one of our renowned experts.
2. Learn how to do conversion
Download a free copy of our Amazon #1 best-selling book, Making Websites Win, recommended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Moz, Econsultancy, and many more industry leaders. You’ll also be subscribed to our email newsletter and notified whenever we publish new articles or have something interesting to share.
Browse hundreds of articles, containing an amazing number of useful tools and techniques. Many readers tell us they have doubled their sales by following the advice in these articles.
3. Join our team (we’re actively hiring!)
If you want to join our team—or discover why our team members love working with us—then see our “Careers” page.
4. Contact us
We help businesses worldwide, so get in touch!
© 2021 Conversion Rate Experts Limited. All rights reserved.