Tips and tools: The best of 2016
To get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter (the link opens in a new tab).
Last updated: November 2019
Here are some great resources we have recently shared with one another
(We don’t profit from recommending things. We just love sharing things we think you’ll appreciate. You can see our other Tips and Tools articles here.)
The best of everything in 2016—music, movies, games, etc.
At the end of each year, we love to explore the year’s “best of” lists.
In particular, we like to read…
- The best movies of the year. (MetaCritic’s aggregation of the top-ten lists of movie critics.)
- The best music albums of the year. (MetaCritic’s aggregation of the top-ten lists of music critics.)
- BoardGameGeek’s annual gift guide.
Then, we search Google for phrases like “best business books of 2016.” (The founder of Nike’s autobiography is getting incredible reviews.)
Even the search phrase “best of 2016” reveals some great lists.
Our best articles of 2016
So, in the same spirit, we’ve compiled our best articles of 2016—the ones that received the most attention and positive feedback from our subscribers and clients. The articles below contain some amazingly useful ideas:
- Use this strategy hack: How to use gap analysis to gain an unfair advantage over your competitors.
- Design unbeatable funnels: A template to help you design unbeatable multi-step conversion funnels.
- Speed up your team: A rare insight into Amazon’s experimental culture.
- Get the most useful tools: Tools for UX and CRO: The Ultimate Guide for 2017.
- Seize this huge opportunity: This week, measurable marketing went mainstream … and the advertising industry is in shock.
- Learn faster: Nineteen tips for digesting books rapidly.
- Ask this amazing question: The answer to this one question will skyrocket your sales.
- Add a guarantee that grows (not shrinks) your profits: How to do guarantees right.
What will 2017 bring?
Of course, this time of year is good also for making plans and resolutions. What will 2017 bring for you?
In the words of Alan Kay, “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
So here’s wishing that in 2017 you “invent” your most successful year yet.
We have some exciting things in the pipeline that should help you.
© 2020 Implementra Limited trading as Conversion Rate Experts. All rights reserved.