Tips and tools: The best of 2016
(By the way, to get articles like this free in your inbox, subscribe to our newsletter.)
Here are some great resources we have recently shared with one another(We don’t profit from recommending things. We just love sharing things we think you’ll appreciate. You can see our other Tips and Tools articles here.)
The best of everything in 2016—music, movies, games, etc.
At the end of each year, we love to explore the year’s “best of” lists.
In particular, we like to read…
- The best movies of the year. (MetaCritic’s aggregation of the top-ten lists of movie critics.)
- The best music albums of the year. (MetaCritic’s aggregation of the top-ten lists of music critics.)
- BoardGameGeek’s annual gift guide.
Then, we search Google for phrases like “best business books of 2016.” (The founder of Nike’s autobiography is getting incredible reviews.)
Even the search phrase “best of 2016” reveals some great lists.
Our best articles of 2016
So, in the same spirit, we’ve compiled our best articles of 2016—the ones that received the most attention and positive feedback from our subscribers and clients. The articles below contain some amazingly useful ideas:
- Use this strategy hack: How to use gap analysis to gain an unfair advantage over your competitors.
- Design unbeatable funnels: A template to help you design unbeatable multi-step conversion funnels.
- Speed up your team: A rare insight into Amazon’s experimental culture.
- Get the most useful tools: Tools for UX and CRO: The Ultimate Guide for 2017.
- Seize this huge opportunity: This week, measurable marketing went mainstream … and the advertising industry is in shock.
- Learn faster: Nineteen tips for digesting books rapidly.
- Ask this amazing question: The answer to this one question will skyrocket your sales.
- Add a guarantee that grows (not shrinks) your profits: How to do guarantees right.
We also published two lists of great conversion resources we discovered elsewhere. You can find them here and here.
What will 2017 bring?
Of course, this time of year is good also for making plans and resolutions. What will 2017 bring for you?
In the words of Alan Kay, “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.”
So here’s wishing that in 2017 you “invent” your most successful year yet.
We have some exciting things in the pipeline that should help you.
What’s your goal today?
1. Hire us to grow your company
We’ve generated hundreds of millions for our clients, using our unique CRE Methodology™. To discover how we can help grow your business:
- Read our case studies, client success stories, and video testimonials.
- Learn about us, and our unique values, beliefs and quirks.
- Visit our “Services” page to see the process by which we assess whether we’re a good fit for each other.
- Schedule your FREE website strategy session with one of our renowned experts.
Schedule your FREE strategy session
2. Learn how to do conversion
Download a free copy of our Amazon #1 best-selling book, Making Websites Win, recommended by Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Moz, Econsultancy, and many more industry leaders. You’ll also be subscribed to our email newsletter and notified whenever we publish new articles or have something interesting to share.
Browse hundreds of articles, containing an amazing number of useful tools and techniques. Many readers tell us they have doubled their sales by following the advice in these articles.
Download a free copy of our best-selling book
3. Join our team (we’re actively hiring!)
If you want to join our team—or discover why our team members love working with us—then see our “Careers” page.
4. Contact us
We help businesses worldwide, so get in touch!
© 2023 Conversion Rate Experts Limited. All rights reserved.