The best of 2017
Last updated: December 2017
Our highest-rated articles of 2017
In case you missed them, we’ve compiled our highest-rated articles of 2017—the ones that received the most attention and positive feedback from our subscribers and clients. The articles below contain some amazingly useful ideas:
- Joke-writing applied to marketing: Jerry Seinfeld’s advice for joke-writing—and how to apply it to copywriting
- Why conversion is life-changing: Introducing “The Power Law of CRO”—and why it means CRO is the most important activity for your business
- How to be creative: John Cleese’s advice on how to be creative—and how to apply it to conversion
- Why it’s imperative to focus on CRO now: The first-mover advantage
- Shortcuts that persuade brains: The ultimate cheat sheet of cognitive biases
- Improve your writing in seconds: How to make your writing easier to read
- How CRO fits into your other marketing: Why Moz’s Rand Fishkin calls CRO “the most important marketing activity”
- Mental models that make you smarter: 189 mental models for success (and other great tips)
- Accessibility tips: Accessibility is good for profits—more than you might expect
- A glimpse into the world’s most successful companies: Get the company handbooks of the world’s most sophisticated businesses
The best of everything else in 2017—music, movies, games, etc.
This is the time of year when we love to explore the year’s “best of” lists, searching Google for phrases like “best of 2017.”
We’ve been particularly enjoying the following:
What will 2018 bring?
Whatever your New Year’s resolutions, here’s wishing that 2018 will be your most successful year yet.
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to work on your website—to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or, if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
4. If you enjoyed this article, then so will your friends, so why not share it on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Email
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.
How to optimize your profile photo—and other great resources we discovered recently
96 ideas for optimizing your pricing, deals, and offers (Part Two)