It’s no exaggeration to say that this article could change the direction of your business.
We have an eccentric approach to user research, and it has led us into some strange situations. For good reason, though; it has helped us to make hundreds of millions for our clients.
Below, you’ll find the slides—and video—from one of our most popular talks, which we’ve given at several conferences but most recently to the subscribers of UserTesting.com.
The talk contains the usability tools and tips that give the most winning insights per minute, based on our experience.
It also includes some robots, a shed and ’90s rap legend Vanilla Ice.
So if there is a problem, yo, we’ll solve it. Check out our hook (slides) while the DJ (SlideShare and YouTube) revolves it (them):
Here are the slides:
And here’s a video of the talk:
The talk in podcast format
To download the audio of this talk, and others, subscribe to our podcast.
Resources mentioned during the talk
- Screenflow for Mac.
- Camtasia for Windows.
- AirServer for iPhone.
- Magitest for iPhone.
- UX Recorder for iPhone.
- Ethnio: For recruiting participants for remote usability tests.
- UserTesting.com: An outsourced usability-testing service.
Tools and other software
What you should do now
1. If you’d like us to work on your website—to dramatically improve your conversion rate and profits (like we did for all these companies), then claim your FREE website strategy session. On this free phone consultation, one of our experts will discuss your conversion goals and suggest strategies to double your sales.
2. If you’d like to learn conversion for free, go to our “Learning Zone” page, where you can download templates of million-dollar winning pages. Or, if you’d like us to build your company’s in-house capabilities (not for free), then contact us and we’ll discuss your requirements.
3. If you’d like to work for us—or see why our team members love working for us—then see our “Careers” pages.
All of our articles are subject to our Testimonial Protocol, which is described here.